School Extended Service
In response to the government advice regarding the closure of all UK schools please see details of our current school offer below.
****For any student or parent struggling to update a document using TEAMS please click this video link which has been prepared by Mr Woodhead.****
The school will be open from 8.45am to 3.30pm for those students whose parents have been contacted. If your circumstances change and you feel you fall into the ‘key worker’ category please fill in the form below and email: email@example.com
Students are to:
- arrive at 8.45 via the Sixth Form entrance
- attend in full school uniform, with their bags and planners
- Adhere to the Moor Park Way and school behaviour policy at all times.
- remain on site for the duration of the school day. No pupil is allowed to leave the building until 3.30pm
- bring a packed lunch or if free school meals they will be provided with lunch
- Follow all recommended hygiene and social distancing procedures.
All students will supervised and supported by school staff, however, they will complete the same curriculum work as those students at home that has been remotely set by their subject teachers.
If your child is absent from school, you must follow the absence procedures and ring into school to report the absence.