On Tuesday 6 October 2015 parents/carers and their sons and daughters attended the Year 10 ‘Introduction to KS4’ evening.
Parents were provided with information on:
- What is required in the different KS4 courses
- The support school will provide to ensure their child achieves their potential
- How parents and carers can support their child to get the best possible grades
- How the school sets targets
- The national changes to the GCSE grading systems
- Life beyond Key Stage 4
During the evening parents/carers were introduced to key staff who provide support for students during their Key Stage 4 courses as well having the opportunity to ask any questions about Key Stage 4.
All parents were provided with a complimentary pack of revision guides for all the subjects their child is studying.
You can view a copy of the presentation from the evening by clicking here