On 19 April 2013 Moor Park Business and Enterprise School marked exactly one hundred years of continuous educational provision at the school site. OriginallyPreston Grammar School for boys, the building was opened in 1913 by Lord Derby. To mark this special centenary, one hundred balloons were released by pupils, staff and members of the Preston Grammar School Old Boys Association, including its President John Whalley.
After one hundred years the original school building still looks as magnificent as it did back in 1913. As Moor Park goes from strength to strength, with a brand new sixth form opening in September, we can look forward to the next one hundred years of outstanding educational provision.